Puggit Minecraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Puggit Minecraft Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Going back to 2.0

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
brycecot
brycecot

Going back to 2.0 Empty
PostSubject: Going back to 2.0   Going back to 2.0 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 9:06 pm

To me there are not that many benefits of tekkit 2.0. I believe that going back to our stable 1.1.4 as unappealing as it sounds might be the best for us. My main concern is that we won't get any new player base. If you have an opinion on what build we shoud saty on, please tell it here.
Back to top Go down
AnnaMayBelle

Going back to 2.0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going back to 2.0   Going back to 2.0 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 11:32 pm

Personally, my vote is 1.4, until the numerous issues with 2.0 get straightened out. Then again, that may just have to do with the fact 2.0 is 100% unplayable for me. <_< >_>

Old Player Base > New Players
Back to top Go down
brycecot
brycecot

Going back to 2.0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going back to 2.0   Going back to 2.0 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 12:10 am

AnnaMayBelle wrote:
Personally, my vote is 1.4, until the numerous issues with 2.0 get straightened out. Then again, that may just have to do with the fact 2.0 is 100% unplayable for me. <_< >_>

Old Player Base > New Players
Downgrade to 1.1.4 expected tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Going back to 2.0 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Going back to 2.0   Going back to 2.0 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Going back to 2.0
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Puggit Minecraft Server :: Minecraft :: General-
Jump to: