Puggit Minecraft Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Puggit Minecraft Server

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Disney Contemporary Resort Reference Images

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
AnnaMayBelle

Disney Contemporary Resort Reference Images Empty
PostSubject: Disney Contemporary Resort Reference Images   Disney Contemporary Resort Reference Images I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 3:39 pm

Wanted to post a collection of inspiration images for the hotel near spawn, built around the railway.

Disney Contemporary Resort Reference Images Disneys-contemporary-resort

Disney Contemporary Resort Reference Images Draft_lens18824636module154826755photo_1320426987disneycontemporaryresort

Disney Contemporary Resort Reference Images Contemporary-Grand-Can275

Disney Contemporary Resort Reference Images VFPV%20Holiday%20Contemporary%20wreathblog
This was a holiday wreath they put on the building in the shape of Mickey, but we may want to consider putting something on the end of the building ourselves. ^^
Back to top Go down
AnnaMayBelle

PostSubject: Re: Disney Contemporary Resort Reference Images   Disney Contemporary Resort Reference Images I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 9:30 am

I whipped up a quick diagram of how I picture the frame of the resort. This is a little wider than our current base (this is 66 blocks wide, the current base is 60), but I think any narrower looked weird, and it didn't give us much depth for the rooms or the walkways. The lobby is extra tall, so we can fit in things like street lamps, a garden, and other unique decor. With the walkways at this width, I think I can also manage stairwells at both ends of the hotel on either side of the building. What do you think so far?

EDIT: I went ahead and widened it to 66. ^^

Disney Contemporary Resort Reference Images Contem11
Back to top Go down
brycecot
brycecot

PostSubject: Re: Disney Contemporary Resort Reference Images   Disney Contemporary Resort Reference Images I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 7:12 pm

I like the design, but I wouldn't mind adding to the original Contemporary design. Because of the small width inside the rooms I would reccomend adding nice decks outside the room and maybe a personal pool on it too.
Back to top Go down
AnnaMayBelle

PostSubject: Re: Disney Contemporary Resort Reference Images   Disney Contemporary Resort Reference Images I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 7:45 pm

I was thinking of adding windowboxes outside the glass, which I've done before. Also, the rooms can be wide, even if they aren't very deep.
Back to top Go down
brycecot
brycecot

PostSubject: Re: Disney Contemporary Resort Reference Images   Disney Contemporary Resort Reference Images I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 3:03 pm

I see you have started the basic room layout anna, but I think we should hold off on that till later. I would really like to see the quality of each room increase as the floors get higher. People could decide what they want to spend, and get a nicer room for the more money paid. Just an idea.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Disney Contemporary Resort Reference Images   Disney Contemporary Resort Reference Images I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Disney Contemporary Resort Reference Images
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Puggit Minecraft Server :: Minecraft :: General-
Jump to: